Monday, April 25, 2011

A Load of Crap

Last week, we had a pile of crap delivered. Strictly speaking, it wasn't complete crap, but it was a bunch of crap.

This photo shows the pile after almost half of it has already been distributed. Also shown here is the guard pup. You need to guard it because people might steal your crap.

We used it to fill in the old front sidewalk area...

...and the window boxes...

...and the newly-made tomato box (I'm very excited about this development!)...

...and all the big pots for the greenhouse...

...and some of the little pots for the greenhouse...


...and, of course, the gardens. Those are not weeds, by the way, if you're judging my crap. It's cover crop. Now it's cover crap.

The Big Tractor Guy tilling in the crap.

A crap shoot. (Ok, I'm done.)

3 comments:

  1. I always knew you were full of cr..... Ok, never mind. Too easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should say that this is a crappy edition of your blog, but alas, that would be misleading. I enjoyed the entire spread! Love, Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget to check comments -- thanks for reading and commenting though you guys!!

    ReplyDelete